Sunday, June 23, 2019

Entry 6, The Numbers

I thought I would list out the number of women I have met, dates I have had, phone numbers given, etc.  This is not done to boast or anything of the sort.  It's just that I see the value of facts and figures, so this is to help me as much it is to illustrate what happens when we men return to the dating world. 

My first meeting was on November 29, 2017.  Since that time there have been:

Women met face to face -- 29
Dates/Meet and Greets -- at least 95
Women kissed -- 7
Phone numbers, but no face to face -- 18
Relationships -- 2

This is as of June 23, 2019

Granted, some of these categories reflect my preferences and interpretations.  I mean, I am sure I could have kissed more of the women I met and I know other men would have done so.  The phone number category is also this way as all sorts of circumstances interfered with landing dates.  My number of dates is just an estimate as I have not kept exact track of the amount of dates I have had.

So there you have it.  Perhaps this will give you an idea of what to expect when you start using the dating apps.  As with many things, YMMV...

No comments:

Post a Comment