Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Entry 4, The Next Kiss

So, I had been putting myself out there, using the apps, and going on a few dates here and there.  It had been about 18 months since my ex had left me and not quite 2 months of being back in the dating game.  Any issues with being seen in public with another woman were diminishing and I found it comfortable to be checking out those who struck me as attractive.

I had met Lady7 and been on 2 dates with her already.  They were simple lunches, you know just trying to take advantage of whatever free time we had.  I found myself liking her more and more.  She was a little bit of a geek and had a charming voice.  I loved hearing her talk and listening to her laugh.  Yes, things were moving in the right direction.  I had a free Saturday and invited her to spend the day with me.  Fortune smiled on us because her kids were also out.  I picked her up and we spent a low key afternoon together.  We did nothing extravagant but I could sense we were really enjoying our time together.  We ended up at her house for maybe 30 minutes.  Her kids would be home soon and out of nowhere I felt this impulse to kiss her.  So, I looked for signs if I could make the move.  We were saying our goodbyes and all those platitudes we share for a nice day together.  I noticed she had her eyes locked on me, her pupils were growing larger, and I could see her blushing just a bit.  Yeah, I was going to kiss her.  And, when I noticed a pause in her speaking, I moved in and did it.  After pulling back and opening my eyes, I could see her smile and I moved in again for another one.  This time I extended the duration and put my arm around her.  So nice, I left her house feeling wonderful.

I remember that elated feeling persisting throughout the evening.  It had likely been 4 years since I kissed a woman and I forgot how special it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment